Elite Goalkeeping Camp
- The principle of individual development is the foundation of the training process. The principles of skill and performance ability is transmitted in a progressive way.
- The complexity of training is determined by level and baseline.
- The objective is to rationalize the dynamics of performance and skill development as to maximize the athlete's potential.
- Over 35 Hrs. of Training.
- 8-10 Athletes to 1 Trainer
- Prepare the athlete for the demands of the upcoming season.
- Increase and improve performance related aspects, tactical, skill and technical ability.
- Confidence building and learning.
- Functional training - development of tasks, decision making and awareness through periodized sessions.
- Allow athletes to experience training like never before.
- .Daily prevention, recovery, nutrition.
Athlete Assessments are used to find the athlete's baseline by specific skill and performance related testing through scientifically proven accurate, precise, and high-quality protocols. Also, by using the latest technology, we use distinct soccer specific exercises for the Musculoskeletal and Bio-Mechanical Assessment needed to evaluate the lower and upper body extremities and human body movement patterns. Objective data provides our sports scientists a clear pathway to correct training loads and maximizing the athlete's potential.
Step 1: Create a baseline through soccer specific fitness, ergometric and skill testing.
Step 2: Identify Areas of Improvement using data driven science and technology.
Step 3: Individual Performance & Skill programs based on results according to the athlete’s level and age.
Beginning & End of Camp Evaluations
Elite Training for Girls Of All Ages
According to the Journal of Athletic training girls soccer has the highest incidents of ACL injuries compared to all other sports. Within soccer females are injured at a rate of 8.9 compared to their male counterparts at 2.6.
Correct workloads - Athlete triad - Injury prevention Performance - Confidence building - Tactical - Technical ability
Professional, Collegiate, High School and Youth Goalkeeping Development Camp