"Developing and training the modern athlete in accordance to the demands of modern soccer is a complex process which allows no time to waste. Dealing with continuous growth spurts, complex skill, decision-making protocols, and performance outputs means we have to be in control of our development through detailed training methods and accurate information"
- Dynamic System model
- The Objective is to rationalize the dynamics of performance and skill development as to maximize the athlete's potential.
- Volume, Time, and Duration: Work to Rest Ratio is important for injury reduction & to increase performance levels
- The Complexity of Training is determined by the athlete's level, baseline, and current development
- A Holistic Approach to Training
3 Players - Creating Space & Turning in Tight Spaces
Boys and Girls Grassroots Development Training Program 5- 11 Yrs
- Technical Ability: Ball Mastery & Technical Ability
- Tactical: Position Specific Training
- Mental: Concentration, Competitiveness, Cognitive, and Confidence Building through Training
- Performance: Increase performance aspects according to growth spurts and age specific development components
- Functional training - development of tasks, decision making and awareness through periodized sessions. 1v1 2v2 3v3.
- Educate athletes on prevention, recovery, and nutrition.
1 on 1 Training - Reaction and Decision Making Skill Ability
Professional & Pro Development Clubs
Our Unique Women's Training Program
" Women’s sports has the highest incident of ACL injuries. There is minimal or no support concerning the female athlete triad , growth spurts, and age specific development process. Studies to support the high rates of injury and mental health issues in female athletes are overwhelming."
LOCATIONS & COSTS
Winter Season Training
809 S. Oak Park Avenue
Oak Park, IL 60304
The Dug Out
1885 Holste Rd, Northbrook, IL 60062, United States